ABC Committees do much of the organization's work. ABC has both standing and ad hoc committees. ABC Special Interest Groups (SIGs) provide members with professional development and networking opportunities focusing on a particular academic interest or issue.
Click on a committee or SIG name below for more information.
To facilitate the work of our committees and SIGs, ABC provides community pages, which link to file storage areas and discussion forums. Please click on the name of your committee or SIG below to access these areas. Please note: you will need to log in with your ABC account.
- Academic Environment
- Business Practices
- Conference Procedures
- C.R. Anderson Research Fund
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Studies
- International Issues
- Marketing and Membership
- Modern Language Association (MLA) Liaison
- National Communication Association (NCA) Liaison
- Proceedings Editorial Review Board
- Publications Board
- Student Competition
Ad Hoc Committees
- ABC Staff Human Resources and Operational Management
- ABC Conference in Asia Ad Hoc
- Strategic Planning Ad Hoc