Solicits original cases for consideration in the ABC student writing competition and assists in judging.
- Design a template for future case submissions to streamline the process of the contest and promote submission.
- Design guidelines and special promotional flyer for case submissions to ensure they fit the goal and purpose of the contest and to encourage an increase in number of submissions.
- Solicit original cases for consideration in the student writing competition.
- Select a case for the coming year.
- Publicize the competition to all members on the association website.
- Promote the competition at annual conference.
- Continue work with BPCQ to determine publication agreement for selected cases.
- Evaluate submissions and choose winner(s).
- Notify ABC HQ of award winners and details using HQ-provided form.
- Recognize ABC member whose student receives the award.
- Recommend appropriate recognition for the ABC member whose case is chosen.
- Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2020
|Name||End of 3-Year Term (Renewable)|
|Ann Marie Alexander, Chair||12/31/2022|
Jenna Haugen, University of Louisville
Traci Austin, Sam Houston State University
Kelly Grant, Tulane University
Ann Wilson, Stephen F. Austin State University
Cindy Drexel, Western State College of Colorado
Nancy Schullery, Western Michigan University