The Finance Committee:
1. Analyzes the financial well-being of the association.
2. Assists the Executive Director in reporting investment data to the Board of Directors annually.
3. In partnership and consultation with the eCIO financial advisor, maintains the investment policy and determines that institutional funds are prudently and effectively managed.
4. Recommends investment and other strategies to improve the association’s financial standing.
5. Reviews external audits and makes recommendations as appropriate.
6. Requests committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
Committee Chair 2023
|End of 3-Year Term
|Kathryn Rybka, Ex Officio|
Recent Past Chair
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.