1. Analyze the financial well-being of the association.
2. Evaluate the auditing efforts of the association.
3. Recommend strategies to improve the association’s financial standing.
4. Document the process for assembling financials and for converting assets to cash.
5. Identify and document an investment strategy for the organization.
6. Redesign statements to improve readability and aid decision making.
7. Recommend new charges for the following year.
8. Post September 1 annual report on your community shared files site and also post to Committee Chair shared files for First Vice President. Post interim report (near late February or other to-be-determined date) as directed.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2019
|Karl Keller, Vice-chair||12/31/2021|
|Amy Newman, Chair||12/31/2021|
|Jacob D. Rawlins||12/31/2020|