Write notes to budget for Annual Report to Board of Directors
1. Analyze the financial well-being of the association.
2. Evaluate the auditing efforts of the association.
3. Recommend strategies to improve the association’s financial standing.
4. Document the process for assembling financials and for converting assets to cash.
5. Identify and document an investment strategy for the organization.
6. Redesign statements to improve readability and aid decision making.
7. Assess possible integration to My iCIO platform.
8. Support Executive Director’s Annual ABC budget development.
9. Write notes to budget for Annual Report to Board of Directors.1
10. Recommend new charges for the following year.
11. Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
12. Post September 1 annual report on your community shared files site and also post to Committee Chair shared files for First Vice President. Post interim report (near early April or other to-be-determined date) as directed.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2020
|James M. Dubinsky, Ex Officio|