Participating in the ABC Annual Conference Proceedings allows you a chance to share your extended abstract or a longer proceedings with the global audience of the business communication community. The ABC journals, International Journal of Business Communication and Business and Professional Communication Quarterly, as do most journals, will consider manuscripts that were previously submitted to the ABC Conference Proceedings and Best Paper as future publications.
View citable Conference Proceedings (ISSN 2472-0658) on the ABC website. No log in is required to view the collection.
Note: The Submitter (not co-presenter) can view and edit the submission.
Best Paper due by - August 10
Review competed by proceedings reviewer - August 12
Edits completed by submitter - September 30
Publication - Late 2022
To view Proceedings review, log into the ABC site and click My Profile, then click My Options. Next, select My Presentations (at bottom of list—lower right corner). Click your 2022 submission.
1. Click All Votes
2. Click View
3. Select last evaluation showing. Once opened, under "Proceedings Extended Abstract Review" read and act upon your review.
Do you wish to be considered for the Best Paper designation for our proceedings?
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Edit your submission to indicate you wish for your work to be considered for Best Paper.
2. Upload a full paper (Word or PDF) of no fewer than five pages by adding a file to your submission.
You are under no obligation to submit to the Best Paper and, provided you have granted permission for inclusion, your work will remain part of the conference proceedings.
ABC reserves the right to not award a Best Paper.
To edit submission, log into the ABC site and click My Profile, then click My Options. Next, select My Presentations (at bottom of list—lower right corner). Click your 2022 submission.
2. Edit your extended abstract as desired.
4. Go to bottom and press OK when done.