2021 Annual International Conference
86th Annual International Conference
Tampa, Florida, USA and Virtual
October 18 to October 23, 2021
Partnering with Global Advances in Business Communication (GABC)
Call for Proposals ABC (downloadable pdf here)
Welcome, Global Advances in Business Communication (GABC)!
We are excited to announce the partnership between the 13th GABC Tricontinental Annual Conference and the 86th ABC Annual International Conference. All participants have a two-for-one opportunity by submitting proposals to GABC and ABC tracks. Click here to learn more of this partnership.
Submission Guidelines with samples and submission link.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Employment Issues
- Executive / MBA
- Innovative Instructional Methods
- Intercultural and Global Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Social Responsibility
- Technology, Digital Media, and Web 2.0
- Visual Communication
- Cross-cultural Communication in Global Business Exchanges
- Global Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) and Public Relations
- International Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Use of Language in Business and Professional Communication
- Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business, and Cross-cultural Communication
- Diversity and Inclusion in International Communications
- Consulting & Practice
Volunteer Reviewer - Click here to learn more.
Submissions close: April 26, 2021
Workshop submissions - closed
Check back to learn more about the October 2021 conference as we shape the future of business communication in an uncertain world. We will gather face-to-face in Tampa, Florida, USA, and also hold a virtual component for on-line presentations.
Want to Participate in Sponsored Sessions?
- How Do You Teach Diversity and Inclusion? with Jacqui Lowman Click here for more information.
- My Favorite Assignment with D. Joel Whalen - Click here for more information.
- Business Practices Committee panel with Sam DeKay - Click here for more information.
- Graduate Studies Panel with Stephen Carradini and Abby Koenig - Click here for more information.
Registration rates are not yet final for the 2021 virtual conference. Click here for a sample of the 2020 virtual conference early bird rates.
Want to Visit the 2020 Virtual Conference?
The annual conference provides networking opportunities and supports ongoing professional development. Our mission as conference planners is to help ABC members reach their goals and experience all that ABC has to offer.
GABC Conference Co-chairs
Gail Cruise and Susan Schanne