Develops ideas for finding new members and retaining existing members.
- Create a proposal for institutional membership.
- Propose a workplace writing SIG for the Conference on College Composition and Communication, with the goal of being on the 2019 program and eventually becoming a standing SIG.
- Determine ways to leverage the committee's budget to promote ABC.
- Encourage potential members to join ABC by focusing on membership benefits that do not require travel funding.
- Work with Sage to promote our journals and with publishers to increase membership benefits and membership engagement.
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2020
|Name||End of 3-Year Term (Renewable)|
|Sheryl Dahm Broedel||12/31/2019|
|Rod Carveth, Chair||12/31/2023|
|Geoffrey (Geoff) Clegg||12/31/2019|
|Jonathan (Jon) Krutz||12/31/2019|
|Kathryn (Katie) Meier||12/31/2019|