- Review the language used to talk about the fund, Board, Committee, and processes. Propose possible enhancements.
- Develop a job description for the Committee Chair.
- Collect sample proposals and consider the value and means of sharing them with potential grant applicants.
- Complete proposal reviews and send decision letters within the six-week time frame.
- Monitor and report progress on funded proposals.
- Maintain correspondence with grant recipients to encourage on-time project completion and submission to an ABC journal.
- Strengthen the emphasis on business communication research in website descriptions of the CRARF grant.
- Elaborate the proposal submission guidelines to provide more guidance to applicants.
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community page forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2018
|Jacob D. Rawlins, Chair||12/31/2020|
|Gail F. Thomas||12/31/2018|