Identifies ways for ABC to use social media and other technologies for conferences and association communications.
- Continue to offer and promote virtual presentations for ABC members at the annual conference.
- Identify opportunities for piloting various virtual conferences during a future ABC conference.
- Continue to create new website features such as blogs, badges, and social login.
- Encourage the use of social media such as Twitter and LinkedIn to benefit members.
- Develop guidelines via ABC Office Manager for member use of the ABC community software platform.
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2018
|Name||End of 3-Year Term (Renewable)|
|William Christopher Brown||10/27/2018|
|James Dubinsky, Ex Officio|
|Stephanie Smith, Chair||12/31/2022|