- Maintain on-going forum discussions about topics related to teaching with technology.
- Meet in person at the annual ABC conference. Committee chair should "submit" request to schedule the committee meeting at annual conference via the conference submission system (when prompted to submit committee meetings).
- Encourage members to develop ABC presentations and journal articles related to teaching with technology.
- Support current members who request resources to enhance their ability to teach effectively with technology.
- Help ABC achieve its strategic plan objectives (please review and make suggestions).
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community page forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Special Interest Group Members 2019
Marsha L. Bayless
Jennifer Loney, Chair
Rita R. Owens