ABC Member? Please Log in to your account to enjoy your member benefits.
Not an ABC Member? Join today!
ABC offers members substantial benefits:
- You receive a subscription to ABC's two publications:
- The International Journal of Business Communication, devoted to theory and cutting edge research in business communication
- Business and Professional Communication Quarterly, devoted to the practice and teaching of business communication
- You automatically become a member of one of ABC's nine geographic regions at no additional cost. Regional activities and meetings allow you to participate in professional activities at the local level, and give you an opportunity to form regional networks of educators and practitioners with common interests and goals.
- You can affiliate with any of ABC's interest groups, which provide members with professional development and networking opportunities focusing on a particular academic interest or issue.
- You receive members-only savings when you attend the ABC conferences. Members may attend any conference for any region. Click here for a sample annual conference program.
- You can access the Members-Only areas of the ABC web site, where you can search the electronic membership directory, review teaching materials and other resources produced by ABC interest groups, and more.
- You can participate in our Mentor Program.
- You can network with colleagues through our forums and our private Facebook group.
- You have unique opportunities to make valuable contacts with business communication educators and practitioners and to make valuable contributions to the field by participating in ABC publications, conventions, and committees.
- You can be part of ABC's rich network of affiliate organizations including China Communication and Negotiation Committee, GlobalMindEd, Japan Business Communication Association, Korean Association for Business Communication, National Communication Association, Society for Technical Communication.
For questions about ABC membership, or to report problems with the online registration process, please contact email@example.com. Libraries and other institutions may subscribe to the ABC journals by contacting Sage Publications.