- Maintain on-going forum discussions about topics related to MBA issues.
- Meet in person at the annual ABC conference. Committee chair should "submit" request to schedule the committee meeting at annual conference via the conference submission system (when prompted to submit committee meetings).
- Encourage members to develop ABC presentations and journal articles related to management-level communication.
- Provide information to those interested in MBA communication teaching and research.
- Advance the standing of graduate business communication faculty and the field of business communication in general.
- Provide educational training and professional development opportunities for graduate faculty.
- Develop policies and positions on communication issues relevant to business schools.
- Establish relationships between business professionals and academics.
- Help ABC achieve its strategic plan objectives (please review and make suggestions).
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community page forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Special Interest Group Members 2018
Sharon McMillen Cannon
Yijia "Veronica" Guo
Marion Philadelphia, Chair
Gail Fann Thomas