- Maintain on-going forum discussions about topics related to intercultural communication issues, especially those that explore synergies on learning and research projects.
- Coordinate with the International Issues Committee to solicit and publish teaching materials, case studies, and scenarios related to intercultural communication.
- Meet in person at the annual ABC conference. Committee chair should "submit" request to schedule the committee meeting at annual conference via the conference submission system (when prompted to submit committee meetings).
- Submit a competitive panel, poster, or workshop on an intercultural topic to the annual conference.
- Encourage members to develop ABC presentations and journal articles related to international communication.
- Support current members who teach intercultural communication courses.
- Help ABC achieve its strategic plan objectives (please review and make suggestions).
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community page forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Special Interest Group Members 2020
Sana Reynolds, Chair