Promotes opportunities for graduate students and explores possibilities for developing graduate-level business communication programs.
- Recruit applications/nominations for the Rising Star Award and get the message out about this award.
- List award winners in ABC newsletter and on the website.
- Encourage graduate students and faculty to join the Association and participate in its conferences. Speak with graduate students who attend the annual conference to determine how they heard about the conference.
- Determine if past recipients of the graduate travel awards have continued to be members (go back at least five years).
- Complete, distribute, and analyze survey of ABC membership regarding graduate programs represented within ABC’s membership.
- Encourage graduate students and faculty to submit manuscripts to ABC publications and to cite authors from those publications in their research.
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community shared files site and also post to Committee Chair shared files for First Vice President. Post interim report (near late February or other to-be-determined date) as directed.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2020
|Name||End of 3-Year Term (Renewable)|
|Stephen Carradini, Chair||12/31/2020|
|Matthew R. Sharp||12/31/2020|