- Maintain on-going forum discussions with SIG members about topics related to college issues.
- Meet in person at the annual ABC conference. Chair should "submit" request to schedule the meeting at annual conference via the conference submission system (when prompted to submit committee meetings).
- Encourage members to develop ABC presentations and journal articles related to community colleges.
- Support professionals teaching at the community college level.
- Provide information to those interested in community college teaching issues.
- Help ABC achieve its strategic plan objectives (please review and make suggestions).
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community page forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Special Interest Group Members 2018
- Ann Marie Alexander, Chair
- Robert Goldberg
- Megan Sokolowski
- Anita Williams