The Association of Professional Communication Consultants (APCC) and the Association for Business Communication (ABC) invite full- and part-time communication consultants to apply for a jointly sponsored, annual Award for Excellence in Communication Consulting. The award winner, to be named at the 2020 ABC International Conference, will receive $1,500 and a free registration to the 2021 ABC conference, with an invitation to present his or her project at that conference.
Preparing for Following Year's Conference
The recipient will present a paper at the following year’s conference and should submit their paper during the submission period, marking the selection "ABC award". The recipient should register "on time" for the following year's conference after first contacting the ABC Office Manager for a discount code to register with a fee waiver.
Winners of the Award for Excellence in Communication Consulting
- 2020: Theomary Karamanis, Cornell University
- 2019: Curtis Newbold, Westminster College
- 2018: Rita Owens, Boston College
- 2017: Karin Goettsch, The Mosaic Company and University of Minnesota
- 2016: Carolyn Boccella Bagin, Center for Clear Communication, Inc.
- 2015: Sana Reynolds, Baruch College, City University of New York