Investigates ways ABC can better serve its members in terms of teaching environment and professional development opportunities at their schools. Also provides liaison/alliance with AACSB (and other sister organizations) to share changes that affect business communicators.
- Maintain on-going forum discussions with committee members about topics related to academic environment issues.
- Meet in person at the annual ABC conference. Committee chair should "submit" request to schedule the committee meeting at annual conference via the conference submission system (when prompted to submit committee meetings).
- Encourage members to develop ABC presentations and journal articles related to academic environment issues.
- Provide information to those interested in academic environment issues.
- Share final draft of paper with ABC membership through listserve and/or newsletter.
- Investigate how ABC can better serve its members in terms of the teaching environment and professional development opportunities.
- Help ABC achieve the committee’s related strategic plan objectives (please review and make suggestions).
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community page forum site and email copy to First VIce President.
The Community Page for this committee is for members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2018
|Name||End of 3-Year Term (Renewable)|
|Paula Lentz, Chair|
|Ashley K. Nelson||12/31/2020|
|Marcy L. Orwig||12/31/2019|