ABC partners with similar organizations to further the understanding, scholarship, and teaching of business communication worldwide. This ad hoc committee is being established as of July 2019 to further develop ABC's affiliate relations.
- Organize and collaborate with existing affiliates.
- Determine best practices for using MOUs effectively (e.g., sharing news, activities, and events), for benefit of both entities.
- Explore potential associations with missions and interests similar to ABC, including encouragement of more internationalization collaboration.
- Propose other affiliate organizations/strategic alliances nationally and internationally for Board approval.
- Propose content updates, as needed, to affiliate web page and update Other Conferences calendar to ABC HQ.
- Recommend new charges for the following year.
- Request committee members additions/drops by first logging into ABC and then completing the quick Committee Update Request form at: http://tinyurl.com/CommitteeUpdateRequest.
- Post September 1 annual report on your community shared files site and also post to Committee Chair shared files for First Vice President. Post interim report (near late February or other to-be-determined date) as directed.
The Community Page for this committee is for committee members and links to the committee's forum and file library.
Committee Members 2020
|Virginia Hemby-Grubb, Chair||12/31/2021|