- Jumpdrive (thumb drive) with presentation files
- Paper copy of presentation
- Collapsible daypack or bag
- Rain jacket or poncho and/or small umbrella
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Translation and guide books
- Books and magazines
- Binoculars (just in case there are whales)
- Device chargers (Internet service is limited, especially at sea; purchase this option if desired from cruise line.)
- Travel cash card/debit card to access Mexican pesos for purchases in Mexico
- Credit card with no foreign transaction fee for purchases in Mexico
- Big smile and warm heart
Bag limit-ONE bag. Each checked bag and carry-on bag should weigh 50 pounds or less. Bags must not exceed 16 inches high, by 24 inches wide (the length of the bag is not a factor). For security screening purposes, all luggage should be unlocked.
You must personally carry-on any boarding documentation (passports, visas, I.D), valuables, medications and items which require special handling or that you need access to while your checked luggage is being delivered.
What Not to Pack
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment, Carnival prohibits certain items on board, such as weapons, candles, irons, alcohol, or other dangerous goods. Carnival conducts security safety scanning of all luggage and if prohibited items are found, they will be removed and disposed of and no compensation will be given. Please review these Prohibited Items before shutting your suitcase.