Kitty O. Locker Outstanding Researcher Award
The Outstanding Researcher Award encourages excellence in business communication research. The award honors a scholar who has made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of knowledge in the business communication discipline. The recipient will be announced at the ABC annual international conference and will receive a plaque and a monetary award. He or she will present a paper at the following year’s conference. The award is sponsored by McGraw-Hill Irwin.
The awardee will be selected by the members of the Research Committee, following these criteria:
- Overall contribution of the researcher’s cumulative publications in refereed journals and scholarly books
- Significance of the research to the field
- Overall quality of the research.
Nominations should consist of
- a letter describing the scholar’s research and showing how the research meets the award criteria and
- the nominee’s detailed curriculum vitae.
Send materials by June 6 by email to:
Sky Marsen, Chair of the Research Committee