Dear ABC Ireland participants,
The conference is just around the corner; Gail and I want to remind you to dress for the Irish weather. Also note below: presentation time and LEAP card availability.
The conference program is on the conference website: http://www.businesscommunication.org/page/2017-annual . Please no schedule change requests.
Clothing and footwear (from Co-Chair Gail Cruise: Think Rainy & Chilly)
- Layers of clothing (waterproof/warm jacket, preferably with a hood), fleece jacket/warm sweater. Umbrella
- Gloves & hat
- Waterproof, non-slippery footwear for walking on cobblestones, walking tours and carpeted steps.
- It will be chilly at night. Dun Laoghaire is on the ocean, so expect rain.
- Ireland weather station: https://www.met.ie/
Presentation times include Q & A (from the scheduler Jean Bush-Bacelis)
- Individual presentations (15 minutes)
- Panels (3 or more people = 45 minutes; 2 or fewer people = 30 minutes)
Registration & Leap cards
Registration opens Wed, Oct 18 4pm - Main Entrance. Receive your Leap card at registration - Leap card pre-loaded with 10 euros.
- Registered for a workshop? Registration materials - available 11AM in the Rathdown room (2nd floor.)
- Registration ? - email@example.com
Guidebook soon available.
- Watch for an email on loading Guidebook and passcode from Alfredo Deambrosi after Thursday.
- To download the app before you leave home: Visit http://guidebook.com/getit or, in your device's app store, search for the Guidebook app (by Guidebook, Inc)
We look forward to greeting you with a hundred thousand welcomes in Ireland.
Céad Mile Fáilte!
Jean and Gail
Jean Bush-Bacelis and Gail Cruise, ABC Ireland Co-Chairs