The Outstanding Researcher Award encourages excellence in business communication research. The award honors a scholar who has made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of knowledge in the business communication discipline. The recipient will be announced at the ABC annual international convention and will receive a plaque and a monetary award. The award is sponsored by McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- Overall contribution of the researcher’s cumulative publications in refereed journals and scholarly books
- Significance of the research to the field
- Overall quality of the research
- Heuristic value of the research
Nominations should consist of
- a letter describing the scholar’s research and showing how the research meets the award criteria and
- the nominee’s detailed curriculum vitae. Electronic submissions are preferred.
Send materials by June 6 to: