Director of Corporate Media & Communications – Raleigh, NC
Clique Hiring Solutions
$75k – $85K DOE
With a significant focus on traditional and digital media, the DMC is responsible for all strategic communications, traditional and digital media, public relations, branding and marketing on a corporate level as well as across company’s 20 assisted living facilities with more facilities under development.
The DCMC oversees company’s brand and message across all media channels, including the creation, development and deployment of branded collateral and promotional materials, traditional and digital advertising, print and electronic newsletters, website content, blogs, social media, and integrated communication marketing campaigns.
The DCMC coordinates local media buy, directs targeted facility mailing campaigns and supports the Marketing Directors promoting monthly marketing events at company’s 20 assisted living communities statewide. The DCMC leads client’s three annual signature events held at each facility to raise money for local charities.
The DCMC drives success and measures ROI across the company’s paid search (PPC) and branded search (SEO) campaigns. This position ensures timely delivery of all branded print production materials, including direct mail campaigns, negotiates favorable advertising rates and contracts, manages the media and communications budget, and oversees the work of a digital advertising firm, contract graphic designer, contract writers and contract web developer.
DCMC reports directly to the CEO and works closely with each facility’s Marketing Director, Executive Director, the Regional Directors of Marketing, the Regional Directors of Operations and other facility directors.
BA/BS required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or English
- Experience in traditional and digital media required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in communications.
- Integrated digital marketing communications experience a plus.
- Managing media and communications for multi-facility organization a strong plus.
- Project management and team management experience required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong writing skills are essential to this position. Good oral and presentations skills needed.
- Experienced with CMS (WordPress), Adobe, PowerPoint, Excel required.
- Desktop publishing experience (Illustrator, Photoshop) needed.
3940 S Alma School Rd Ste 11, Chandler, AZ 85248